Margaret Atwood Fundraiser
Join us in demanding better protections for our water, green spaces and sensitive habitats. Every dollar that you donate goes to support local efforts to make our communities healthier and sustainable.
This past year we collaborated with Margaret Atwood on a print that is a reminder to all of us, in whatever facet of life, to not give up, to look forward with hope and to continue to strive to create a better world.
The phrase the design is based on, “Nolite te bastardes carborundorum”, was taken from Margaret Atwood’s famous book, The Handmaid’s Tale, and means “Don’t let the bastards grind you down.”
Join us today to stand up for healthy, local communities, green spaces and water.
- You will receive a digital download with the poster file.
- The signed posters are limited in number to 75, and the signed and personalized posters are limited in number to 25.
- The poster is designed as a 24 inch wide by 36 inch tall print. From what we’ve seen professional printing for this size is in the $20 to $30 range.
- For the $25 and $40 per month supporter level the file will be numbered and signed by Margaret Atwood. This will be done using Syngraffi, ensuring that each print is unique.
- For the $40 per month supporter level you will also receive a short dedication, which Margaret Atwood will write in addition to the numbering and signature. This is also done using Syngraffi.
- All monthly donors will be first in line for future promotions, and may also receive discounts. (We have a few posters waiting in the wings that we are excited to offer. One of them features a detailed breakdown of Ontario’s Species At Risk list.)