- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Adam Ballah.
February 8, 2024 at 4:51 pm #15345Adam BallahAdmin
Forum Rules and Guidelines
Welcome to our community forum!
We as members, contributors, and leaders pledge to make participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, visible or invisible disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, caste, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
We pledge to act and interact in ways that contribute to an open, welcoming, diverse, inclusive, and supportive community.
Examples of behaviour that contributes to a positive environment for our community include:
- Demonstrating empathy and kindness toward other people
- Being respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences
- Giving and gracefully accepting constructive feedback
- Accepting responsibility and apologizing to those affected by our mistakes, and learning from the experience
- Focusing on what is best not just for us as individuals, but for the overall community
Examples of unacceptable behaviour include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery, and sexual attention or advances of any kind
- Insulting or derogatory comments, taunting or baiting, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or email address, without their explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Influencing Unacceptable Behaviour
Influencing or inciting unacceptable behaviour and activities will be viewed as the behaviour and activities themselves, and result in the same consequences.
Retaliation against those who raise concerns or make reports in good faith will not be tolerated.
To ensure a positive and enjoyable experience for all members, we have established the following rules and guidelines. By participating in our forum, you agree to abide by these rules:
Treat all forum members with courtesy and respect. Refrain from engaging in personal attacks, harassment, or any form of discrimination based on race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic.
Keep discussions civil and constructive. Disagreements are natural, but express your viewpoints respectfully. Avoid inflammatory language, insults, or trolling.
Stay On Topic:
Keep discussions relevant to the forum categories and topics. Before starting a new thread, make sure it aligns with the purpose of the forum section.
Do not spam the forum with irrelevant or promotional content. This includes advertisements, solicitations, or excessive self-promotion. Contributions should add value to the discussion.
Do not share personal information about yourself or others without consent. Respect the privacy of fellow members and refrain from sharing private messages or confidential information.
Use Appropriate Language:
Maintain a civil and friendly atmosphere by using appropriate language and refraining from profanity, vulgarity, or explicit content.
Respect Intellectual Property:
Do not post copyrighted material unless you have the right to do so. Provide proper attribution when quoting or referencing external sources.
If you encounter any violations of these rules or witness inappropriate behaviour, report it to the forum moderators or administrators promptly. Do not engage in vigilante actions or public accusations.
Each member is allowed one forum account. Do not create multiple accounts to bypass restrictions or deceive other members.
Follow Moderator Instructions:
Follow instructions provided by forum moderators or administrators. Their role is to maintain order and ensure adherence to the forum rules.
Consequences for Violations:
Violations of these rules may result in warnings, temporary suspensions, or permanent bans, depending on the severity of the offence and the discretion of the moderation team.
Remember, our forum is a community where members can engage in meaningful discussions, share knowledge, and connect with others who share similar interests. By adhering to these rules and guidelines, we can create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all participants.
Thank you for your cooperation!
As always, if there’s anything you think we missed or that we should clarify, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments below!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.